Job Description Help

  • Subject: [cg] Job Description Help
  • From: Kirk _ kirkl81@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:57:39 -0700 (PDT)

We in Buffalo are looking to hire a new community garden executive director, to lead us into the future.  I was wondering if anyone has any job description for a community garden executive director, or community garden liasion to the city?  If you do could you please send them my way, as I would love to not have to totally reinvent the wheel.  E-mail is KirkL81@yahoo.com   Thanks so much.

Sincerely,

Kirk Laubenstein
Grassroots Gardens of Buffalo Board Member