FW: Wyckoff Farm Director & Caretaker

  • Subject: [cg] FW: Wyckoff Farm Director & Caretaker
  • From: "Philip Forsyth" farm@wyckoffassociation.org
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:38:41 -0400

Dear Community Gardeners,

 I will be leaving my position as Farm Director at the Wyckoff Farmhouse
Museum in Brooklyn at the end of October.  Over the past four years I have
developed a small Food Project inspired program, the Community Demonstration
Garden, including a small urban farm, weekly farmers market, youth
internships, and garden/food workshop series.  As I'm moving on to
Philadelphia (my girlfriend is starting grad school there in the fall),
we're looking for some strong candidates to continue the work I've begun
here.  Looking to do interviews in September and train my replacement during
the month of October.  Please forward this job description on to anyone you
know that might be interested and qualified.  Also, feel free to post this
post description on other appropriate websites or listserves.

Thanks,
Phil Forsyth
Farm Director & Caretaker
Wyckoff Farmhouse Museum

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of Farm Director & Caretaker job description 06.doc]