Re: FW: Wyckoff Farm Director & Caretaker

  • Subject: Re: [cg] FW: Wyckoff Farm Director & Caretaker
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:01:07 -0400

 I'm sure we all know of great folks, college educated, grew up on farms, have hort degrees that would do the Wyckoff Farmhouse Museum Proud - and provide a great educational experience for the folks in NYC.  I know about a dozen - however....

Inquiring minds want to know, commensurate with experience, of course....;)

What are the trustees of the Wyckoff Farmhouse Museum willing to pay a skilled farm director?  A living wage of sorts, of will she/he have to live off of carepackages at home, or have to work shifts at a lawfirm or Starbucks to make ends meet?

Is this a full-time or part-time job?

Will the job include medical and dental benefits?

Does the Wyckoff Association encourage women and minorities to apply?

Best regards,
Adam Honigman