Re: mail frequency

  • Subject: Re: [cg] mail frequency
  • From: "kari" kari@ekari.com
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 11:52:51 -0400

I agree with Randa Shannon and have also considered unsubscribing for the same reason.
Kari
From: "Randa Shannon" <mildredsdaughters@earthlink.net>
Date:  Sun, 20 Aug 2006 11:46:14 -0400

Perhaps  a digest listing news articles /sources re community gardening
which you find of interest would serve some members better than 7 or 8
seperate emails....I personally find that a little much and have considered
unsubscribing.  I am more interested in the practical exchange of
information. The dialogue about paths is typical of what I want and that is
a day to day conversation The politics of gardens is of interest but I don't
want every article about every garden mailed to me.