Fw: mail frequency

----- Original Message -----
From: Randa Shannon
To: chelseaxmolli@comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [cg] mail frequency

Thanks for the suggestions...I am not very internet savvy, obviously.  I am
going to figure out how to set up folders as Bonnie suggested.  My email has
become overwhelming as business and urban ag. stuff expand, so this folder
thing should be great. I also went to the list site and asked to receive the
digest as Don suggested.

I do recognize that the stream of references is of value to many and a work of
service. I think what bothers me in part is the awareness of the constant
battle for survival of community gardens everywhere.  I was aware of this
before joining  ACGA,  but now it seems like every garden is endangered. Way
easier to bury my head in the compost pile.  Or at least find a way to read
the news when I am ready.

As for american idol and kiddy porn,   most people I know find gardening  in
competition with jobs that pay rent and buy groceries or with the time and
effort to run a household with kids and elders..

Maybe you all know each other and the insult level of discourse is accepted as
humorous and any comment on process is whining.  Is Adam the "moderator".?.I
dunno....I'm a stranger here myself.

Thanks again for the positive direction from most.