List serve is connection to ACGA community

  • Subject: [cg] List serve is connection to ACGA community
  • From: "Patty Zehl" pzehl@ksu.edu
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:27:07 -0500

I'm really happy to receive the emails from Don, Adam and others.  Please
don't be discouraged at the few people who have chosen to drop off the list
serve. Please, keep providing us with valuable information which I would not
have the time or resources to discover for myself.  Your emails have helped
to connect me to fellow community gardeners around the country; whose
concerns, trials, successes and failures have been informative, inspiring
and instructional.

I appreciate your care in the preview provided by in the "subject" line.  I
can easily delete what I am not interested in.

Patty Zehl

Manhattan Community Garden

Manhattan, KS