Re: mail frequency

  • Subject: Re: [cg] mail frequency
  • From: "Dawn M. Ripley" ripley@iglou.com
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 11:58:00 -0400

Don,

I for one really appreciated your recent postings of community-gardening articles, as I rarely take the time to do that kind of research myself, but I'm interested in keeping up with what's happening out in the world of community gardening. When a posting doesn't interest me, I simply use my DEL key.

Thanks for your contributions,

Dawn