Re: Re: tilling

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re: tilling
  • From: "Ken Hargesheimer" minifarms@gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:11:32 -0500

There is unlimited documentation that organic, no-till gardening and farming
is right way to produce food.  200,000,000 acres worldwide and increasing
fast, especially in Asia.  There is never a good reason to till.  Using
this, perpetual cropping is recommended.  In fact, the soil is better each
year than the past year.

There is no reason to ever till. There is no reason to use fallowing and
rebalance native microoganisms because no-till does not put them out of
balance.  It is the opposite.  It is so balanced, the population explodes.

Read two little books by Ruth Stout.  Email me to send over a page of
websites, DVDs, documents, etc.

Ken Hargesheimer