Re: No-till and community gardening

  • Subject: Re: [cg] No-till and community gardening
  • From: "Ken Hargesheimer" minifarms@gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 00:29:18 -0500

There are plenty of websites that prove  how dangerous Roundup is.  Do not
listen to the chemical company.  Remember, smoking will not hurt you.

In 1982, I read John Jeavon's book.  Set up five compost bins using pallets.
Filled them twice.  Started digging beds adding compost.  I took John
Jeavons 3 day course in 1997.  I stopped teaching double digging and started
teaching no-till in 2002.  I had studied no-till several years before but
like many people today, I  had a brain problem.

Ken Hargesheimer