Hello all-
The Knox Parks Foundation has just completed a new version of its
18-year-old publication, "Rats in your Garden."  There was little
information available on the subject at that time, and that still seems to
be the case.  We felt the need to reproduce it now because there has been a
great deal of building demolition in Hartford in the past few years, so rats
are everywhere looking for new homes.  Some of the information is specific
to Hartford, Connecticut, but most of it is generally applicable.  If you
would like an e-mail copy of the text, just send me a message to that
effect.  If you want it on paper, send a SASE to me at Knox Parks
Foundation, 150 Walbridge Road, West Hartford, CT, 06119.
Jack Hale