FW: community gardening

I've forwarded your request for info to the community garden list serve.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Laycock [mailto:mlaycock@img.net]
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 1999 10:22 PM
To: smccabe@pennhort.org
Subject: community gardening

I am a member of a community garden.  Our organization is only two years
old.  We are currently experiencing difficulty in establishing exactly
what each board of directors' responsibilities are or should be.  If you
can offer any help toward our dilemma it would be greatly appreciated.
Any literature or guidelines concerning the board of directors and their
roles and responsibilities would be great.

My mailing address is:

Jennifer Taylor
114-2575 S.Main Street
Penticton, BC  V2A 5J4