cgs in texas

Brenda,
    According to a texas tech student's dissertation, a group called Lubbock
Green has helped start 31 gardens in Lubbock. They would probably have info
on other Texas Cities. A friend of mine told me that there is one here in
Austin, but I'm not sure if his idea of a community garden and mine are the
same. If you find anything exciting, let me know. I'm trying to do research
on cgs in NYCity, but am definitely interested in one's closer to home, too.
Good Luck.
                   -David Peterson