insurance

we want to start a community garden.  we are just neighbors and not an
organization or non-profit.  We have found a parcel of land owned by a
utility company which requires 1 million dollar policy listing them as
the benefactor.  Where do we get this insurance and how much should it
cost us?  3-4 acres in sacramento, california.  H-E-L-P

thank you