Re: gardening

Mary,

There is a wealth of information on the official American Community Gardening
Association web site to read. There are articles about setting up a community
garden, "how -to's, links to community gardens all over the US and Canada":

 <A HREF="http://www.communitygarden.org/">American Community Gardening
Association</A>

The archives of this listserve can be really useful if you have the time to
wade through them:

 <A HREF="http://www.mallorn.com/lists/community_garden/">community_garden
archives</A>

Here is a link to our tiny NYC garden. Please feel free to use our rules &
bylaws as a start of your own discussions:

 <A HREF="http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org/">Clinton Community Garden</A>

However, what you should do is at some point join the American Community
Gardening Association ( dirt cheap) and get all this nifty info. We have
these wild parties, etc...
Let us know how things work out for you.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman