RE: In NYC you can go to jail for being a community gardener: La Esperanza Update

It will take the most concentrated, industrial strength karmic soap to
cleanse the soul of Rudolph (Adolph) Giuliani.

Frankly, I feel sorry for a man who so vehemently opposes the expression of
natural life. I judge he can't possibly feel true happiness within.

If he and people like him would only move through their darkness to place
where they can bless life instead of stamp on it, the world would be
dazzlingly different.

Meanwhile, I'm tending my own garden.

In solidarity,