Re: Garden Insurance in California

Soleil:

Sorry I growled at you. I'm just one grouchy voice in the chorus of angels
that make up this listserve. If I inaccurately sensed laziness, impatience
and an inablility to use the word please, well, that's me and not the others.
 I'm no sweetheart.

We're here to help. But the most important help you can get is from the
community around you. You have to be able to convince your neighbors to buy
in to your dream You say that you" spent a precious 40 minutes of my life on
your archives without success. Countless other hours researching other
aspects of CG. So far, I am the only one willing to do so in my town."
Soleil, some of us spend precious decades learning how to community garden,
digging, building, learning. It takes patience, Keep trying with your local
contacts. Sometimes things take time. Are you the only one in your town who
is willing to research? Sometimes it gets lonely trying to do the right
thing. The idea is to make sure that there are others who want to garden with
you, create a community.

Jack Hale sent a real good insurance message out to you, but you'll have to
follow up with your local organizations, insurance brokers and your
neighbors. Unfortunately it can sometimes take months and years to make
things happen.

Good luck Soleil,

Adakm