Re: Garden Insurance in California

    Are you always this nasty to new members, strangers? I won't allow you to
tear into me. I have been working on my CG idea for a couple of years, and am
stuck on some things, which I listed. I was under the belief that this list
is for common knowledge and support. We share what we know and have done, so
those who go after us can more easily break the ground in their own spheres
of influence. I spent a precious 40 minutes of my life on your archives
without success. Countless other hours researching other aspects of CG. So
far, I am the only one willing to do so in my town.
    Often I know leadership gets a wallop for being out there, but this is
ridiculous. Either say something nice, or say nothing at all next time to me.
If you have a real beef with me, then state it to me, directly and politely
I'm certain we can settle. Battering a person around in front of others is
known as bullying and condescension, not conflict resolution. I hope that I
am a better leader with my group than I have seen demonstrated here.
Thank You.
--Soleil Tranquilli