RE: Community Gardens in Large Cities and Low Income Gardeners

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Community Gardens in Large Cities and Low Income Gardeners
  • From: "Kerr, Thomas J." <KerrT@missouri.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:57:26 -0600

Word up to Libby, this remark touches all of us.
I certainly like to remember - with gratitude - the many mentors and
sympathetic souls of my past. If we were in a large room - like that in
Atlanta - I'd let out a great yell for comment. Richman, and the current
politicians working for small farmers & gardeners & the minds they feed I
Happy Wednesday, Libby,

Tom Kerr
Food Circles Networking Project - Kansas City
University of Missouri Outreach and Extension
2700 E. 18th Street, Suite 240
Kansas City, MO 64127
tel: (816) 482-5888