RE: Re: questions about c gardening

My experience says that most community gardens are in low-income
neighborhoods because
a) that's where the land's available, and

b) because that's where someone got the funding to start them. How many
funders (outside of artistic grants) are gonna cough up the money to start
a garden to feed upper class white young professionals?