Re: My recent posting about suppliers of benefical insects.

Re: My recent posting about suppliers of benefical insects.

Mario S. Moratorio advises me to be aware that the list is of '97 vintage
and that the industry is rather volatile.  Many of the businesses listed may
be out-of-business by now.

So use this list with a grain of salt. I do know of 2 very good suppliers
that are still in business. They are both caandian but ship to the US. Can
anyone else add to this list?

Laura

Natural Insect Control: http://www.naturalinsectcontrol.com
(905) 382-2904
nic@niagara.com

Terra Viva Organics (not just insects but everything to do with organic
gardening--very good site)
http://www.tvorganics.com/
505-1009 Expo Boulevard
Vancouver, BC