Fw: Insurance in California

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 7:27 PM
Subject: Fw: Insurance in California

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 7:22 PM
Subject: RE: Insurance in California

From: Brenda Jesse
Adam is right in what he is saying he is just harsh in  the way he says it. I have experienced this and this is what I did. I wanted a Botanical working garden for people who are disabled and disadvantaged. I asked Realtors and checked on vacant lots to see if they would donate the property for my cause. However it left me empty. A representative from a foundation in the area told me if I wanted to do this I needed to find a place to begin it even if it was a small scale. I didn't have money to buy anything, so I decided to use my yard and develop it. In my plans I wanted 42 different theme gardens. I was able to display all those gardens in my small yard by making them 5 x10 in space. Mind you I live in a small community where neighbors are right next door. Just a drive way away. I used everyspace available. I then used my garage to house a small trading post where by we could sell stuff to raise money for the garden. Once I established where everything was going to be, I wrote seed companies for seeds and visited business's in the area to tell them about my demonstration gardens. That was June of 1998. Today I now have 63 acres where by we are presently developing our permanent sight for my Botanical working garden and therapeutic center. Just by asking and writing, visiting, I was able to achieve this. We now have a non for profit statis and are working at building a home for a curator on that site. We have received a grant from the Governor of West Virginia along with many things for the garden. We have been truly blessed. And yes as Adam mentioned. You will have to start it on your own and find people willing to help make it grow. It is possible,. if you have the dream to make a difference. Then do it. I will be happy to speak to you more just let me know.
Best Wishes
Brenda Jesse