FW: Bronx Gardens Endangered/ Winter Pageant

Comrades:

The activist/artist community gardening group "Earth Celebrations" ( the
fantastic garden puppet people) have asked like minded folks to sound the
claxon about yet another garden destruction threat.

It always seems that the powers that be decide to make these decisions in
the winter.

Happy gardening,
Adam Honigman