community gardens vs allotment gardens

Hi everybody,

in addition to the previous message on names of community gardens I want to
add that community gardens also do exist in England (and they are not called
allotments). They are organized in the Federation of City Farms and
Community Gardens (FCFCG) rather than the nationalist , excuse me: national
society of allotment and leisure gardens.

for more informations on community gardens in the UK check:
Many city farms in Europe are organized in the European Federation of City
Farms (EFCF) http://efcf.vgc.be

Oliver Ginsberg
Federation of adventure playgrounds and children's farms in Berlin