Re: Things to do with Discarded Christmas Trees. . .

Laura wrote:
>I hope this isn't a really dumb question but does anyone know
>if Christmas trees are sprayed with anything and if so what?
>Folks around here sink them in lakes to make better fishing but
>I wonder if that is such a good idea.

This is one of those instances where it's good to buy local -- we buy our
tree from a local grower and he doesn't spray anything on them so we can use
the tree for anything.  Cutting your own is fairly easy and the places are
usually fairly spray-free.

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of