Re: Garden musical instrument/Water feature

Hi, Folks!

I haven't seen either one, but gosh, they sound waaaaaaaaaaay cool!
Unfortunately, I don't think either of them will be cheap, but what the heck
-- it's cold outside so I might as well stay indoors and write grant
proposals -- find out who makes them and how much they cost and I'll whip up
something so that a bunch of us in ACGA can get them for our gardens!

"Interactive" is just so "in" these days! ;-D

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of