: Happy Holidays/VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Save Gardens-Winter Pageant

Eco-tourists, Community Gardeners, Anthropologists, Bar Crawlers and Puppet
Fans:

The Earth Celebrations people are at it again and it looks to be alot of
fun. Tell me if you're coming to NY and I stand you a round of drinks.
 Check out their new slideshow ( the '60s never died, only Jim Morrision.)

http://www.earthcelebrations.com/

Now that's a thought...
 Jim Morrison, as you know,  is being evicted from Pere La Chaise, the fancy
Paris cemetary ( the reason? Too many non-French speaking pilgrims on
chemicals commiting acts of  unspeakable depravity  near his grave.)

A Fund Raising Idea:
Now imagine placing his crypt on the site of your community garden and
shaking down the pilgrims for contributions to help the community gardens in
your area. One bus load could buy an awful lot of soil amendments,  a season
could pay a cg coordinator for a small city. CD sales alone could easily
support several children's educational programs.

I'd love to do it here, but Manhattan burials have been off-limits since the
mid-19th century ( again real estate!)

Just a  thought...under the influence of a rather liquid X-mas office
luncheon.

All the best for the holidays
Adam