community gardens contract

  • Subject: [cg] community gardens contract
  • From: "KRISTA G. KIGER" <kigerkg@iris.co.forsyth.nc.us>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:55:32 -0500

Hello. Our Health Promotion Disease Prevention section at the
Health Department will be starting to help out with community
gardening efforts in our county this coming year. We are needing to
develop some sort of contract that will be used with each
community, to spell out what they can expect from us, as well as
what we can expect from them. Does anyone have such a contract
already developed that we could use and/or alter for our needs?
If so, could you please send it to me.
Thank you for your help,
Krista Kiger
Health Promotion Coordinator
Forsyth County Department of Public Health
PO Box 686
Winston-Salem, NC  27102
Winston-Salem, NC