From: JillWUGS@aol.com [mailto:JillWUGS@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 12:35 PM
To: Community Garden List Serve
Subject: [cg] Garden songs

Dear All- I am looking for some garden songs for a kids' garden party we are
planning in Jan.-Feb.- either the written music or tapes/CDs/artists. We
a wonderful folk singer in our neighborhood- but her repertoire isn't garden
music but can sing anything and can teach the kids the songs. Any ideas out
there? Thanks---jill jones, Cedar Rapids, Iowa