Re: Garden songs

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Garden songs
  • From: Dboek@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 04:32:47 EST

I think there is a midi of the songwriter himself singing it on his website,
which you can find via google under David Mallett. Don't have time to check
just this minute myself. I went there a couple of years back to see if the
lyrics I'd learned years ago back in Togo from another Peace Corps volunteer
were the same as the original (it was pretty close, with a few variations -
buy, hey, that's folk music). It is a great song, a true gardener's anthem.

Don Boekelheide
Charlotte NC