The Clinton Community Garden Website is back up!

  • Subject: [cg] The Clinton Community Garden Website is back up!
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 13:53:15 -0500

Friends,

After an ISP supplier nightmare that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, the
Clinton Community Garden website:
http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org  is back up and running thanks to the
relentless stick-to-itiveness of our webmaster,                   Faser
Hardin. New updates should be coming on line after the New Year.

Faser is a Clinton Community Garden steering committee member, tireless
front garden volunteer. With wife , garden chairperson Annie Chadwick, Faser
helps to maintain our Native American and Herb beds. This past  year, Faser
played a key role helping to  make the voice of community gardening heard in
the Parks 2001 coalition.  A  keeper and connoiseur of  irises and an
examplar of Southern gentility and charm,  Faser  does all of the above
while juggling his careers as a theatrical composer, church organist and NY
law firm factorum. The couple have a lively teenaged daughter.

Just proof of the old adage that if you want to get something done, give it
to a busy person to do....

Giving thanks,
Adam Honigman