SLUG Festival

  • Subject: [cg] SLUG Festival
  • From: Lindsay Wilson linzoid55@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:54:55 -0800 (PST)

It's tomorrow -- 12/3/02

SLUG stands for the San Francisco Leage of Urban
Gardeners.  We are a community based organization that
encompases a variety of programs from Transitional
Employment to Youth Gardening.  Please visit our
website at http://www.slug-sf.org/

For all of those interested in getting "down-n-dirty"
at the first annual Slug-Fest, bring a $20 donation
for the entrance fee and an empty stomach.  We'll be
entertaining you with good food, BBQ and soul food,
and some good ear food, from blues to trip-hop.

The festival starts at 7:00 pm and goes to 11:30 pm.
It will be held at 3158 Mission Street (Btw. Cesar
Chavez/Valencia) at El Rio.  There will be a variety
of prizes raffled off at the event.

We will also have information booths for our programs.
 This will be a great opportunity for you to market
your ideas with others interested in urban farming and
organic farming, and a great chance to have a good
time for a good cause.

Call Kat for more information at 415-285-7584.  We
hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
SLUG

=====

  "We are all of us in the gutter,
   but some of us are looking at the stars."

  ~Elvis Costello quoting Oscar Wilde

http://mailplus.yahoo.com