The latest Honigman homily

  • Subject: [cg] The latest Honigman homily
  • From: "Diane Dodge" dianefaydodge@hotmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 19:56:58 -0600

Adam,
      Every time you write about 9/11 and it's aftermath, it brings tears to my eyes.  It is good to know that folks will come together in times of trouble, and that the work of maintaining and enhancing positive human contact goes quietly on.

    Thank you all for being interested enough in that idea to read, think about, and respond to this listserv.  Despite everything, we are very fortunate to be able to do a little something to make the world a better place.

     Whatever your beliefs, I wish you all a productive and positive 2003.

     Happy gardening,                            Diane Dodge

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. ______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: community_garden@mallorn.com To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden