The ACGA website

  • Subject: [cg] The ACGA website
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:38:31 EST

We owe Jim Call, Laura Berman and everyone who ever worked on the ACGA
website a big hand of thanks.  For a two decade old national organization
without a national headquarters, we sure as heck have a great website.

If you haven't sent in that annual appeal check - please send it in.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
<< To Listserv Participants:
 I'm in the middle of updating the ACGA Web Site Links page
 The following CG links seem to be broken.
 Community On-Line Information Network
 YouthLinks Community Garden
 Brooklyn Community Garden
 Austin Community Garden
 Metro Houston's Urban Harvest Community Gardens
      The Garden Institute of Alberta
    Nova Scotia
      North End Community Garden Assoc.
      Community Gardens of Waterloo Regions

 These are the CG oriented links on this page.
 I will be reviewing the other garden resources on this page this weekend.
 If you know the valid urls (web addresses) for the above listings, please
email them
 to me within the next few days.
 Thank you in advance for your help.
 Have a great holiday season,