FW: CYBERGARDENS: Report on Hostos-Crimmins Garden, how you can help

  • Subject: [cg] FW: CYBERGARDENS: Report on Hostos-Crimmins Garden, how you can help
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:55:30 -0500

Friends.

This from Mark Leger of More Gardens! Please feel free to contact him off
list, at the e-mail address in the "cc" line.  for suggestions as to how you
can work to influence the out-of-NYC development organization that South
Bronx churches ( an otherwise fine group) is working with.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman