re: info on Prison Gardens (Beth Waitkus)

  • Subject: [cg] re: info on Prison Gardens (Beth Waitkus)
  • From: David Hackenberry dhackenberry@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:59:31 -0800 (PST)

I am running a prison garden program for female inmates in Pueblo Colorado.  Including gardens, greenhouses, landscaping and floral design.  I have a list of contacts around the country and world who are using gardens in prisons.  And I have been documenting the success rate of gardeners released from my facility.I would be happy to share info with you.

David K. Hackenberry, HTR
Colorado Dept. of Corrections
Pueblo Minimum Center
PO Box 3