Re: Master Gardeners as a CG resource

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Master Gardeners as a CG resource
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 15:00:40 EST

Jean,

Master gardeners are a mixed bag, for sure - and am quite partial to uppermiddle class folks (of any hue) who can stand a bunch of volunteers to an adult beverage after a day of do-gooding!

The idea, and this is central, is to get more master gardeners to be engaged in food producing and neighborhood centered projects, and to get more community gardeners to become master gardeners. Your work sounds absolutely lovely and a credit to your trowel.  We just need to encourage more folks to follow in your footsteps or explore cloning!

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,
Clinton Community Garden

Subj: RE: [cg] Master Gardeners as a CG resource