innercity gardening training

  • Subject: [cg] innercity gardening training
  • From: Grow19@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:09:25 EST

I'm looking for models of gardening training designed for urban innercity settings, especially for low-income low literacy learners, covering organic edible gardening as well as composting and basic ornamental garden design.  I'm wondering if there are any urban master gardening programs designed this way or other similar education series.  Feel free to email back to the list serve or directly to me at grow19@aol.com

Judy Tiger
Garden Resources of Washington
Washington, DC