need help to stay on !!

I'm al mormino, arcadia, mo. box 38 63621

seems I can't find a way to motivate the seniors in my town.
2yrs ago went to our extention office and asked for their help to set up a
garden.
oh  yes a very good idea will get in touch! the next  year the new director
said the same thing, with an  I'm sorry its taking so long!! this year the new
director say's she will really get it done this time.[that was inmarch of 'o4.
this is nov. '04 . too busy it's the holidays don't you know. on my own I've
gotten the raised bed's in with the help of a boys ranch and 3 donors. still
1/2 left to finish. it is next door to a senior center in town they eat there
every day and look to see whets going on but run' not walk to their cars, in a
successful get away!
I errorantly thought if I would build it they would come but?????????
a few said they might come when we have harvest they might try some but would
much
prefer delivery, washed and bagged if we please. thank you!!

I'm sorry if I sound dis couraged but I'm 70yrs.+ and tire faster than I did.
maybe someone
give me a pointer or two. thanks for caring and god bless all al
mormino.arcadia,mo