No Poop: Greening increases property values in Philly & St. Louis

  • Subject: [cg] No Poop: Greening increases property values in Philly & St. Louis
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 23:19:48 EST

Guess What?
Quantitative proof on the value of community gardens in raising property
values. Also, please look at the St. Louis Whitmire study as well:

http://stlouis.missouri.org/gatewaygreening/WhitmireStudy.htm

Ya mean this might apply to South Bronx and Harlem community gardens as well?

Duh! ( as the young say)
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,
http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org/