RE: Community Garden Day

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Community Garden Day
  • From: "Pohl-Kosbau, Leslie" PKLESLIE@ci.portland.or.us
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:00:30 -0800

I am also intested, since we want a model for our 30th anniversary of
Portland Community Gardens this year in Portland. Each Mayor is different in
her/his approach to declaring a special day or month.
It would also be interesting to know what activities or funds could follow a
declaration.

Leslie Pohl-Kosbau
Portland Community Gardens
Portland, OR