Re: Soilmakers

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Soilmakers
  • From: Steve Diver steved@ncat.org
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 10:57:04 -0600

Actually, as I've noted in plain English, the organic
farming and gardening community has mustered great
effort into educational materials as well as sharing
at workshops and field days on soil building, organic
matter, humus management, and so forth.

Steve Diver

Tradingpost wrote:

We invite you to check out our new list Soilmakers at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Soilmakers/ and join the discussion along with 135 new signups in our first four days, including a number from several countries. Despite widespread interest in organics on the Internet, building healthy soil appears to be a neglected subject generally and in demand.