Soilmakers

We invite you to check out our new list Soilmakers at  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Soilmakers/ and join the discussion along with 135 new signups in our first four days, including a number from several countries.  Despite widespread interest in organics on the Internet, building healthy soil appears to be a neglected subject generally and in demand.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about it.
   - Aldo Leopold in  Round River, 1933