Adam's one blub grow light

  • Subject: [cg] Adam's one blub grow light
  • From: Minifarms@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 21:27:58 EST

Adam listed some things that we could write an epistle about but I will  just
note that my country is more and more becoming like the other countries I
know.  The population is divided into two groups: one very rich and one  very
There is one coming near you!  Everyone should know about the new  Medical
Boutique as show on NBC last night.  You pay $3,000 annually plus  the cost of
the doctor's office visit and cost of additional medical services,  etc. You
spend as much time as you want with the doctor for the finest personal  service.
This in a society where 38,000,000 people do not have enough to eat [NBC
The government is no help.  People who give are about at the end of  their
Let's discuss The Solution:  Get people to "urban  farm."  Chicago has 60,000
to 70,000 vacant lots or 6,000 acres.  That  will grow a lot of food.
Lubbock will let anyone garden on land that has  been taken for non-payment of
taxes.  25 pages of available land.  Use  organic, no-till, permanet beds with no
outside inputs except seed, water.   No hard physical labor needed.
Since there are a lot more people needing food that the food banks have,
then it is time to screen people. If a person will not work, that person should
not eat.  I am not talking about emergencies, the sick, children, elderly  who
physically cannot, etc.  I suggest that people have to work [at a  service
organization, an urban farm, hospital, etc] and receive script which is
redeemed at the food bank for food.  This maintains the person's pride and
self-esteem.  With limited food available, those who are lazy can go  hungry.
Ken Hargesheimer