RE: entrepreneurial garden resource

Thanks for the study. CGs are best used as community and educational
resources. We have a sucessful market gardening program in NYC called
"Greenmarket" which provides market space on NYC streets for local farmers.
Produce, particulary honey is occasionally sold at Greenmarket by some
commmunity gardeners as a non-profit fundraising modality, but nobody thinks
that one can profitably run a self-supporting Market Garden in NYC any more.

Adam Honigman