Media Query for Seattle's Univ. District Garden

Hello, gardeners,
I'm writing a story for Vegetarian Times magazine on community
gardening, and I'm looking to contact gardeners who are members of
Seattle P-Patch's University District Garden. Specifically, I'd like to
reach a gardener there who is a student, professor, or other
professional. Please reply via e-mail to me directly -- at
markharris@igc.org -- not to the list. Thanks for your help!
Mark Harris, writer
Vegetarian Times