Southeast Asian Gardening materials

I am trying to compile a bibliography of materials (articles, books,
websites, videos, etc.) on Southeast Asian gardeners and gardening.  Any
useful materials on working with Southeast Asian gardeners, the role of
gardening in their communities, traditional gardening styles and plants,
etc. would be much appreciated.  Please email me titles, authors, and
publishers, or if you have time you could snail mail me information at:

Anna Rabin
CAC Garden Program
1717 N. Stoughton Rd.
Madison, WI   53704

Once the bibliography is compiled (I have a handful of articles now), I
hope to have it available to the general public.

Anna Rabin