RE: Community Gardens meet Adventure Playgrounds & City Farms html-hormatted

Please visit our website: clintoncommunitygarden.org

If we interest you, feel free to contact us when you are in NYC. The Clinton
Community Garden
is over 22 years old and was the first NYC Green Thumb/Green Guerrila Garden
to be transferred to the NYC Parks Dept.

We're been on European and Asian TV ( last year the Japanese got a kick out
of filming us shovelling horseshit into our compost heap. Go figure). We
keep a beehive 2 city blocks away from Times Square.

Good luck with your project!