Seminis GE vegetable seeds (via Pesticide Action Network)

I thought that you folk might be interested in this especially since a got
a brochure and supplier list from Seminis recently (via the Review) that
made absolutely no mention of their genetic engineering work. One of their
pea varieties, 'Mr. Big Pea' is an All American Award winner for this year.

They also sent a list of their "Retail Mail-order Seed Source List --2000"
if you're interested.