Arbor Day gift to community garden

Another nice gift for our VERY COOL community garden that has yet to see a
vegetable seed planted....

We were chosen to receive a live oak and 2 crape myrtles, courtesy of our
local Arbor Day Committee. They were planted Feb 2 - when Arbor Day is
celebrated in Waco, TX - with television and newspaper coverage. The
neighborhood charter school visited the garden for the event for the first
time, and I'm told they are anxious to begin their beds.  Our property was
designed with room for trees to both beautify and add shade to resting spots.
 Free is good, and especially when we can publicize several causes at once.
Kathy Riggs