Meet European adventure playgrounds and city farms

I'm sorry that obviously because of format problems our message contained a
lot of confusing letters and lines. We still got some helpful responses
especially from NYC and hope to receive more. My excuses again to Tom Tyler,
whom I adressed as Tim

Oliver

Oliver Ginsberg

Admiralstraße 16